Hero Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes born to save the dueling world from meta decks.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Continuing Youtube Seires

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob Pwner99
Admin
Bob Pwner99

Continuing Youtube Seires Empty
PostSubject: Continuing Youtube Seires   Continuing Youtube Seires Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:18 pm

on FWA (if you don't know what that is don't worry about it) i started a DN youtube series before leaving and now i am going to start it again.
Just request a youtube duel when i am online and if i feel like recording when you ask i will accept and do 2/3 duel. i will post video whether i win or lose so don't think if you destroy me it wont go on youtube i accept my defeats. but no black listed decks or any lock down or stall decks because those make for boring videos to watch.

also if you want we can talk over skype at the same time as we duel and i recored our voices for the video.
Back to top Go down
https://heroacademy.forumotion.com
VipRev

VipRev

PostSubject: Re: Continuing Youtube Seires   Continuing Youtube Seires Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:51 am

I also have a Youtube DN. youtube.com/AnythingDN
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cuddlesworth

Mr. Cuddlesworth

PostSubject: Re: Continuing Youtube Seires   Continuing Youtube Seires Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:29 pm

VipRev wrote:
I also have a Youtube DN. youtube.com/AnythingDN
I subbed to that channel btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuing Youtube Seires   Continuing Youtube Seires Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuing Youtube Seires
Page 1 of 1