Hero Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes born to save the dueling world from meta decks.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!

Go down 
+8
Koovis
DuelCharmer338
ezylryb123
Armand Star
YourxHenchman
Noxivilus
Charles Xaqairy
Tsurugi Mia
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsurugi Mia

Tsurugi Mia

Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Empty
PostSubject: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:55 pm

Here's the thing: i'm gonna write a fanfiction with a mix of yugioh and a bit of fantasy in our actual time span.

So if you're interested to be a character of my fanfiction i'll need you to complete this:
Name: (optional but please note that i'll be using the username too but as a nickname for the char)
Appearance: ( we need to know how the char that will represent you in the story looks like ^_^ )
Personality: ( keep it simple okay )
Deck: ( i'll need an archetype and a decklist that your char will use please write it instead of a dn screen it will be easyer on my part ^.^)
Powers: (your char will have some powers in the story so please put your preference here so i can have easyer time choosing ^_^)
FunCard: (your char will have a unique card that you may create, still try not to make it overpowered or i'll have to make one for you.)
Allignment: Will you be with the bad guys or will you fight with the good guys?
Good Guys:
-Lloyd "Nox" Hart (Noxivilus+)
-Chiv "Kogekiii" Pokraki (yourxhenchman)
-Armand Star
-Duskin Charm (DuelCharmer388)
-Zect Chace (Koovis)
-Hikaru
Bad Guys:
-Charles Xaqairy
-Gerald Kagerai (Charles)
-Aisaika Rakurai (Koovis)
-Tier Herz (Koovis)
-Aida Mizukara ( Naru~ )
-Corey Grail (Mr. Cuddlesworth)

Last edited by Tsurugi Mia on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Charles Xaqairy

Charles Xaqairy

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:14 pm

This sounds cool, so why not?

Name: Charles Xaqairy (Charlie or Xaq for short)
Appearance:
Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Arcana11
Personality: Friendly loner. I think that's a simple as it gets.
Deck:
Spoiler:
Powers: Personally, Idc. I usually give myself some sort of Elemental Power (i.e. Fire or Wind)
Fun Card:
Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! 38049
Alignment: Either side. It makes mo difference to me.

Last edited by Charles Xaqairy on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noxivilus
Admin
Noxivilus

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:29 pm

Name: Lloyd "Nox" Hart
Appearance: https://i.imgur.com/WlVFJ.png (Cept Older with blue streaks in his hair and glasses)
Personality: Fun and Happy most of the time but sometimes before he duels he changes into someone else
Deck: Verz
Spoiler:
Powers: I dunno...Maybe just some basic magic or the power to make his monsters come to life.
FunCard: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! GPvkS
Allignment: Good

Last edited by NoxNovus on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:57 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
YourxHenchman

YourxHenchman

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:36 pm

Name: Chiv "Kogekiii" Pokraki

Appearance: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Tek4f6003ce005267834006

Personality: Chiv molds himself as a gentleman, always being courteous in the presence of women. When dueling, he follows the same guidelines to his opponent. He hates physical conflict, and prefers to talk out a problem rather than fight it. It is a rare moment when Chiv will ever lose his cool, and a dangerous one at that.

Deck:
Spoiler:

Powers: The power to materialze monsters(Prolonged use of this power can cause Chiv to pass out)

FunCard:
Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Createcard-1
Alignment: Good

Last edited by YourxHenchman on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Armand Star

Armand Star

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:58 pm

Name: Armand Star
Appearance: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! ArJ2g
Personality: Unpredictable
Deck:
Spoiler:
Power: Ice (create/manipulate), can make my surroundings cold, etc.
Fun Card: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! 38498
Back to top Go down
ezylryb123

ezylryb123

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:36 am

name: Lyze
Appearance:
Spoiler:
yes i am a Phoenix
Personality: Cold, paranoid exterior, loyal once you gain his trust (which is hard), precise, likes to think well in advance (often has the winning combo in his head before the first draw)
Deck: Crystal Beast
2 copies of every crystal beast 3 of Pegasus and ruby
Ancient City Rainbow Ruins
Field barrier 3 copies
2 copies of crystal blessing, beacon, and promise
1 rare value
3 crystal release
3 beast fangs
3 silver bow and arrow
3 copies of crystal raigeki, pair, and counter
3 copies of last resort

extra deck
1 copy each of numbers: 10, 17, 32, 50, C39
2 copies of number 39
gem knight pearl
kachi kochi dragon
diagusto emeral
lavalval chain
leviair the sea dragon
photon butterfly assassin
steelswarm roach
Verz ouroboros
Powers: can launch flaming feathers from my wings as projectile weaponry, "replication technique" a power like double team in Pokemon, fire breath
Fun Card: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! 637192176.jpg&set1=LotP1&set2=67890&inset=false&type=Phoenix&description=You%20can%20Tribute%20Summon%20%20this%20card%20by%20tributing%201%20monster%20with%20an%20equip%20card.%20While%20this%20card%20is%20on%20the%20field%20you%20can%20play%20an%20unlimited%20number%20of%20spell%20cards%20on%20your%20turn.%20When%20this%20monster%20is%20destroyed%2C%20Special%20Summon%20it%20during%20the%20End%20Phase
Alignment: good
Back to top Go down
DuelCharmer338

DuelCharmer338

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:01 pm

Name: Duskin Charm

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: The type of person to be kind, but tends to avoid people. He usually reads books in his spare time.

Deck: Frog Deck

Spoiler:

Powers: He is able to manipulate water into shapes and forms, and is able to move it where ever he wants, but is unable to make it solid. He can also jump extremely high just like a frog.

FunCard: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! M6yl9

(if you can't read the effect it says:
3 Level 5 Monsters
This card is unaffected by trap cards your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can detach one xyz material monster from this card in order to activate the following effect: Inflict 200 points of damage X the number of frog monsters you have in your graveyard or banished area. If this effect does more than 2000 points of damage, this card cannot attack the same turn this effect is activated)

Allignment: Good guy Razz
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi Mia

Tsurugi Mia

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:20 pm

ezylryb123:
Sorry I have to refuse your actual characther for many reasons your characther isn't what i'm looking for my fiction.
Back to top Go down
ezylryb123

ezylryb123

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:57 pm

that is ok with me
Back to top Go down
Koovis

Koovis

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:00 am

Name: Zect Chace
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: An apathetic candy lover that hates conflict. He's also obsessed with being chivalrous.
Deck: Stellars
Spoiler:

Powers: Zect can wield swords made out of light. He calls them Valkyrie's Javelins despite their sword-like shape.
Fun Card:
Spoiler:

+++++

Name: Aisaika Rakurai
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Ai is an ambitious person and quite mischievous. She also enjoys teasing others in her own little way.
Deck: Batterymen
Spoiler:
Powers: Control over electrical currents except ones within enclosed insulators.
Fun Card:
Spoiler:
Alignment: Bad

+++++

Name: Tier Herz
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Wild, energetic, and animal-like in behavior
Deck: Beast-Warrior Deck
Spoiler:
Powers: Can mimic the calls of any animal
Fun Card:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Koovis on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:06 am

Name: Hikaru
Appearance: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Hikaru
Personality: She's a shy person but has a fiery personality which is only shown on rare ocassions, especially when she feels that she or her friends are threatened. She has passion for dueling and loves all her cards equally.
Deck: Fire Power
Spoiler:

Powers: Fire Tornado
FunCard: Fire Storm/Spell/Normal/ When a FIRE monster you control is destroyed by battle, special summon one FIRE monster from your hand with attack equal to or lower than the attack of destroyed monster
Allignment: Good

Last edited by Hikaru Shidou on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles Xaqairy

Charles Xaqairy

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:02 pm

If you have the Ritual Spell Card "Incandescent Ordeal", why don't you have the Ritual Monster Card "Legendary Flame Lord"? I'd take out a Hiita to add it in. Or take out the Ritual to add in the "Fire Power" card.
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi Mia

Tsurugi Mia

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:16 am

Sorry Hikaru but Koovis sign-up before and took the last good guy spot. So unless you switch to bad guy your char won't appear ^^'
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:21 am

I'd have to drop out, then, since my character isn't bad.
Back to top Go down
Charles Xaqairy

Charles Xaqairy

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:24 am

I'm the only Villain?! Muahahahahahahahaha! I shall be defeated utterly! lol

In that case..... Imma gonna make another character if you don't mind.

Name: Gerald Kagerai
Appearance:
Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Gerald10
Personality: Anti-Social. Doesn't hang out with others. Absolutely HATES light-hearted people.
Deck:
Spoiler:
Powers: Gerald can talk to the dead.
Fun Card:
Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! 39839
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:59 am

Wait, he edited his post. His allignment is now bad.

Back to top Go down
Tsurugi Mia

Tsurugi Mia

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:01 pm

Emmm... I just looked and he didn't edited his good guy to be a bad guy...
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:06 pm

Well, can't we work something out? I really don't want Hikaru to be that bad. And I really want to use her character.
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi Mia

Tsurugi Mia

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:56 pm

I need more bad guys before i can open any new spots
Back to top Go down
Koovis

Koovis

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:20 pm

+2 Bad Guys

I finished huzzah!

Realized that Seun was only good with really twisted plots and such so I added Tier. He's a lot more fun and I already had a deck that fits him well. Welp, yeah. Makes me feel like drawing hur.
Back to top Go down
Sasu~

Sasu~

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:23 am

So you're going to write that? Nice cx
I'll join. Just have to decide what deck I'll use and what to look like and blah :=D:

Oh, I understand that you need bad guys..? I'll be one then. Hurr.
Back to top Go down
Naru~

Naru~

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:56 pm

Name: Aida Mizukara

Appearance: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Tek4f74ee470100d3993071

Personality: Aida is a mysterious person. He is usually very calm and gentle, but can get violent when angered. He holds many secrets, and gets along with almost anyone.

Deck: X-Sabers
Spoiler:

Powers: Great at swordfighting

Fun Card: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! ZnFgN

Alignment: Bad Guy
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi Mia

Tsurugi Mia

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:40 am

Allright a few more day then I lock out the topic.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cuddlesworth

Mr. Cuddlesworth

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:12 am

Name: Corey Grail
Appearance: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Tek4f75f6d57df369771080
Personality: He likes to make everything seem funny by being silly at times, he often thinks things as a joke.
Deck: Sacred Crane
Spoiler:

Powers: Good At Minuplating People
FunCard:
Spoiler:
Allignment: Bad.
Back to top Go down
Sasu~

Sasu~

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:41 pm

Name: Ruka Alido

Appearance: http://dreamself.me/d/fU3I

Personality: Ruka is a silent, often emotionless person. He isn't good when it comes to expressing his feelings for others, which eventually leads to him being often alone.

Deck: Praise the Mirror.
Spoiler:

Special Ability: He can see through anything.

Fun Card:
Spoiler:

Allignment: Bad Guy

Last edited by Sasu~ on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!   Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mia's Fanfic sign-up desu!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next