Heroes born to save the dueling world from meta decks.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kabuto

PostSubject: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!   Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Hey guys! If any of you were in FWA, then you know how this all works. If you weren't, listen up.

This RP will take place at Hero Academy in New Domino City. It's a standard GX story, but it's in the ZeXaL time period so that you can use Synchro and Xyz monsters. The story's main plot will be kept a secret until it's revealed. If I do decide to reveal it to one of you, I can't stress enough that you separate what you know from what your character knows.

Speaking of which, this topic is meant for everyone with an interest in RPing with me to post their character applications. Use the following format as submission. Any applications made out-of-format will be immediately rejected.

Name: Character's name. First and last name unless you have a reason not to post it.

Appearance: Post a link to a picture of your character. It can come from anywhere, but keep it realistic. You can use online anime-character creators if you want to, that's what I'm doing (I'll also be playing a character)

Personality: Explain how your character acts. His habits, hobbies, etc. Get creative, but make it realistic.

Background: Your character's backstory. How he grew up, if he was rich or poor, how he got into dueling, and so on.

Deck: Post your deck here. Don't post a picture of the list or anything, just give me an archetype. ALL DECKS MUST BE AN ARCHETYPE, NOT JUST A GOOD ASSORTMENT OF CARDS. Create your decks as if it were an anime. Judai used E-HEROES, but didn't put in Dark Armed Dragon just because it's a strong card.
Duel Spirit: An important monster in your deck, but not necessarily your trump card. Also, don't pick the most monstrous, disgusting monster you can find. Weird for RP purposes...lol. Btw, the spirits are very important to the story, so choose wisely!

That's pretty much it. I'll only be accepting 10 applications, so it's first come first serve. Happy RPing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VipRev

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!   Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:47 pm

Name- Yugei Mufedo
Age-15
Back Story-Joined the academy for a better dueling experience... to come incontact with my sprit
Deck-Lightsworns
Duel Spirit-Judgment Dragon
Line-Student
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naru~

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!   Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:01 pm

Name: Rex Stykes

Picture of Character: http://i.imgur.com/jkdhI.png

Personality: Rex likes to move things at a slow pace. He enjoys exploring new places, and never has trouble making friends. He is always lively and up for a game. The greatest joy he can have is meeting new people, and becoming good friends with them.

Background: Rex’s parents were archeologists, so they were always on the move. He would collect dinosaur cards from the different places they traveled. Rex would sometimes help in the excavations, and this suited him. He enjoyed moving slowly and carefully, and that was what was required of him. On his 15th birthday, his parents surprised him with a flyer for Hero Academy.

Deck: Jurrac

Duel Spirit: Jurrac Aeolo

Last edited by TwistedOmega on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth~theblackwinged

PostSubject: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:04 pm

Name: Phoenix Kenchi

Personality: duels not for fun but for the sake of winning he is always a jerk to people unles he befriends them if that happens then he turns out to be a nice guy. His goal in life is to become the best duelist.

deck:Blackwings

Appearance:[IMG]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff495

Hobbies: Dueling gambling

Back story: Phoenix grew up poor his family was all dead by the age of 8 but when his father died he left him only 2 things his deck and a duel disk.

Spirit monster: Blackwing Gale the Whirlwind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noxivilus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!   Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:46 pm

Name: Efton "Nox" Colthearts

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/JyYYz.png (Just imagine him older)

Personality: A very Lively and happy teen he is angered quite easily and has a bit of a smart mouth all the time. He can sometimes change personalities when angered to a certain limit, this causes him to switch decks and duel with his Cybers

Background: Efton comes from a very established and well off family, though he didn't know that until he was 11 and was found and taken back in by them, before he had even gotten out of the hospital he had been kidnapped by enemies of his family and forced through the most rigorous duel training possible while being taught that it was his destiny, he was given the Codename Nox, this training caused his personality to split drastically and due to this, He made one deck himself starting with a single card a kid gave him when they met for the first time as kids, and another that the people who kidnapped him built for his darker side.

Deck: Neo Spacians/Cyber Deck

Duel Spirit: Vision Hero Trinity/Cyberdark Horn

[13:50:41] YourxHenchman : Jeez nox, though I hate you.....youre my hero.....

[01:36:30] @ Zero : I DO NOT ALLOW HAPPINESS ON THIS FORUM
[01:36:31] TwistedOmega : ...
[01:36:33] TwistedOmega : ...
[01:36:35] TwistedOmega : ...
[01:36:37] TwistedOmega : ...
[01:36:49] TwistedOmega : Shut it, douchenozzle
[01:37:02] @ Lady Parts : you will never get lady parts with that attitude

Last edited by Noxivilus+ on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:08 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeBeast

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!   Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Name: Rictor Wolf
Appearance: Native American with long hair and russet sking
Personality: Helpful go get em attitude that is all about speaking and doing what is right
Background: Raised in a village of Native Americans that is all about dueling since long ago, within the village everyone duels and everyone has a duel spirit, Rictor was sent to the academy to show the world how great the village is.
Deck:Gladiator Beasts
Spirit:Gladiator Beast Laquari
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Xaqairy

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!   Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:05 pm

Name: Charles Xaqairy
Appearance:

Dueling Set:

Personality: Friendly Loner
Background: When he was younger, Charles was fascinated with Marufuji Sho (Cyrus Truesdale). Charles always wondered how Sho won with such weak, cartoony monsters. When Charles got his first "roid" monster, he was upset that it was a "Jeroid" rather than one that Sho used. After years of searching, he finally managed to collect 3 of each "roid" only to discover that he was missing one card that would make his deck faster. The day before his test, he found it. To this day, Charles wields his "Connected 'Roids" deck without blinking.
Deck: "Connected 'Roids"
Spirit: "Goddess with the Third Eye"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!   Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:49 pm

Name: Bishop Yakori

Appearance:

Personality: Bishop is a bit timid at times, usually hoping for someone to show up and save him. But when he's in a tough situation, he stands his ground and will fight to the bitter end. He prefers sticking with his close-knit group of friends, and is deathly afraid of large crowds.

Background: Most of the time, Bishop's childhood was very standard. Middle class home, public school, and so on. However, one weekend, he went camping with his dad in the forest. When a gust of wind blew away his favorite card, he was desperate to retrieve it. He found the card, but was hopelessly lost in the woods. The whole time, all he could think is that he needed a hero to save him. Then, as he was on the edge of death by dehydration, a hero appeared before him. Elemental HERO Stratos, the spirit of his favorite card, led him out of the forest and to safety. When he read about Hero Academy, he could think of no other place he would ever want to be.

Deck: Elemental HERO

Duel Spirit: Vision HERO Adoration

Last edited by Kabuto on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YourxHenchman

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:00 am

Name: Chiv Pokraki

Appearance:

Personality: Chiv molds himself as a gentleman, always being courteous in the presence of women. When dueling, he follows the same guidelines to his opponent. He hates physical conflict, and prefers to talk out a problem rather than fight it. It is a rare moment when Chiv will ever lose his cool, and a dangerous one at that.

Background: Coming from a childhood filled with fairy tales, Chiv has always been fascinated by knightly characters. He feels a connection to them, as he does his best to follow the example they set. When playing duel monsters at the park, he was given a Gem-Knight Lazuli card by a girl she had never met, which he keeps as a reminder of the girl, who he hopes to meet again one day. Chiv has become a skilled duelist, and will accept any challenge no matter the odds.

Deck: Gem-Knights

Duel Spirit: Gem-Knight Lazuli

Last edited by YourxHenchman on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru Shidou

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:22 am

Name: Hikari

Appearance:
Personality: A kind soul, who cares about everyone she meets. Had joined the academy to prove that no card is weak

Background: Hikaru got picked on in her childhood, cos cards in her deck were deemed weak. She made a wow to prove that no card is weak and because of that, she started dueling

Deck: Forgotten Spellcasters

Duel Spirit: Lyna the Light Charmer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:47 pm

VipRev wrote:
Name- Yugei Mufedo
Age-15
Back Story-Joined the academy for a better dueling experience... to come incontact with my sprit
Deck-Lightsworns
Duel Spirit-Judgment Dragon
Line-Student

The backstory is halfway done, you didn't give a personality or a picture of your character, and Lightsworns are too meta for this RP. And I've recently found out that you're not really an active player, anyway. Sorry, Vip, but you have been rejected from the RP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armand Star

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:38 pm

Name: Armand

Appearance:

Personality: unpredictable, normally he's a cool person. likes dueling since he learned about the game.
Background: Armand was always interested in duels, in school he gambled with his friends everyday: the winner having the loser's money and some of their cards.
Deck: Geminis
Duel Spirit: Gemini Soldier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Driclone

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:54 pm

Name: Sieg Averruncus Oretto Stagnans del Vandelius (Uses mostly Sieg Vandelius.)

Appearance: http://i23.servimg.com/u/f23/11/23/83/34/boy1110.jpg

Personality: 5 feet tall 6, Sieg is always wearing some dark clothes, in contrast to his white hair. He mostly wears jeans for his pants and he varies on the top, going from shot sleeved shirt to long sleeved jackets. He loves dueling and rarely backs down from a duel. He analyses the opponents playing style before going all out, but that part can easily overcome if he is angry or wants to end the duel fast. He likes to think his strategy and strive to be stronger then... a certain somebody. He hates ramen and loves to eat anything related to meat.

Background: Sieg wasn't born in New Domino City, like some others. The young man came from a city far away, known as Deava. He was alone in his family, his parents having disappeared in an accident. No body were found in this accident, which brought confusion to everyone. But Sieg, at 6 years old during this moment, was taken by an orphanage. It didn't take long before a family took him, but... From here on out, he had some problems. His real family was rich, so he had inherited a lot of money, which the family who adopted hi wanted. As he learnt the truth when he reached 14 years old, he ran away. Having taken some of the money he inherited, he went to New Domino city. A friend of his father lived there and, as he seen the poor boy, he took him in.

Having officially adopted him, the money Sieg had inherited was transferred to his new family in New Domino, poored directly into his account. With the money, he started playing the popular game card, Duel Monster (Yugioh), and strived to become better. One day, he found a card, lying in his backyard. It was shining, and it almost looked like

Deck: Junk Madness

Duel Spirit: Junk Synchron

Last edited by Driclone on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koovis

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:56 pm

Name: Zect Chace

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Zect is an apathetic person that tends to avoid conflict whenever he can. He believes in living life without stress and conflict pretty much results in copious amounts of stress. He can also be quite sarcastic towards people whether to tease them or just to show his dislike for them. Despite being a pacifist, Zect does enjoy dueling as much as the next person. Another thing that he enjoys is sketching while listening to music.

Oddly, Zect tends to speak Latin phrases mixed in with his usual language. Around others, he's soft spoken and he distances himself from others to keep from interacting with troublesome people. Although not open to humans, Zect has a natural fondness for animals.

Background: Zect is from a family that is quite well off in terms of money. Zect grew up in a household of four people, including himself. He is the eldest with a younger brother who passed away years back due to heart failure. Zect grew up learning the joys of duel monsters from his younger brother who got into the game first. The two learned from each other and they regularly dueled against each other until a certain tournament ended it all. Even so, Zect still pursues dueling which consequently landed him into a duel academy.

Deck: Stellars

Duel Spirit: Stellar Pleiades
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsurugi Mia

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!   Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:15 am

Name- Hinotawa Tenchi
Age-16
Appearance-
Spoiler:

Personality- Always keeping calm and respectuous. Enjoying good fights that it be a sword fight or a duel.
Back Story-Not much to say about her past... She was once the captain of a kendo club but then left to train as a duellist. WIth her trusted Duel Sword ( a duel disk shaped in a sword) She started training... And finnaly got her Genex deck now feeling she's ready she goes and try the Hero Academy...
Deck- Genex
Duel Spirit-Genex Controler

A warrior with no honor doesn't deserve to wield a sword.

[12:56:38] @ Armand The Creep : Armand has no balls.
Double Beam combo:
[22:01:56] DuelCharmer338 : HYPER BEAM.
[22:01:56] @ Tsurugi Mia : Aurora beam!.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Xaqairy

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!   Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:10 am

You messed up in your "Test", Kabuto. "King of the Swamp" only replaces a NAMED Fusion Material, so it can't be used for the Attribute "HERO" Fusions unless you're using it for the Attribute for "Elemental HERO Absolute Zero".

Also: How do I post my "Test"? Do I duel a predetermined "Tester" or what?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Driclone

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!   Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:13 am

Just to note, I modified the deck i would be using. I decided to go with the Junks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Xaqairy

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!   Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:33 pm

Am I just going to be completely ignored? I want to post, but Idk whether I'm going to duel a predetermined tester or if i invent one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsurugi Mia

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!   Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:36 pm

You have to be tested by either Nox or kabuto

A warrior with no honor doesn't deserve to wield a sword.

[12:56:38] @ Armand The Creep : Armand has no balls.
Double Beam combo:
[22:01:56] DuelCharmer338 : HYPER BEAM.
[22:01:56] @ Tsurugi Mia : Aurora beam!.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Xaqairy

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!   Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:18 pm

Then they need to hurry up and test me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!   

Back to top Go down

Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!
Page 1 of 1