Heroes born to save the dueling world from meta decks.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ahem~ First Academy test begins now.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koovis

PostSubject: Ahem~ First Academy test begins now.   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:15 pm

First off, not being a troll. Quite serious about this.

This an academy, yeah? So explain to me why people aren't being tested when there are obvious active moderators and admins. What's the point of having a testing system if you're not going to use it? It's redundant.

Why not stay light blue or join a dorm?

Light blue is ugly and I don't like the dorm colors. More over, I would like to have my skills evaluated instead of being spoon-fed top dorm just because there are lazy people.

So why can't Albae and I get our own group? I would like the answer to this. What is the harm? Hm? Care to give me an answer to this?

Also curious as to what you do as this academy's head admin. In the making, it seemed like Xaq was doing everything. If you're going to rule something then give a reason for it. It's power abuse if you use your power as an answer to questions. Use reason. It's free and it doesn't create a riot.

Now let's see how well you deal with criticism and people against your academy. Consider it your first test. Just a run-down of choices that might not be best:

-Deleting this post: Might as well say you're just like Zero and this is quite easy to copy and paste back right after deletion.
-IP ban and normal ban: Going to keep making accounts and going to wreck havoc.
-Flame: Awesome. Go ahead and break a rule that was created. Hypocrites are wonderful.

Shape up.

Love, Koo-cha. :=D:

Last edited by Koovis on Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasu~

PostSubject: Re: Ahem~ First Academy test begins now.   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Xaqairy

PostSubject: Re: Ahem~ First Academy test begins now.   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:53 pm

Sasu~ wrote:
I agree.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsurugi Mia

PostSubject: Re: Ahem~ First Academy test begins now.   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:29 am

As you know i go by bob's saying for everything forum related here.
And for the test i never never given any stuff to make them.
So for this problem you'll have to deal with bob himself.
Sorry.

A warrior with no honor doesn't deserve to wield a sword.

[12:56:38] @ Armand The Creep : Armand has no balls.
Double Beam combo:
[22:01:56] DuelCharmer338 : HYPER BEAM.
[22:01:56] @ Tsurugi Mia : Aurora beam!.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Cuddlesworth

PostSubject: Re: Ahem~ First Academy test begins now.   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:40 am

i think the reason why Bob doesnt want your group is because he doesnt think you 2 should be special (you are to me <3) and other people would probably get jealous, well this is my view.

Mr. Cuddlesworth.

Omg this actually works! 1.hold your breath for 10mins 2.die

Why are you looking at my sig Guest?!?!?!?!?!?!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Pwner99
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ahem~ First Academy test begins now.   Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:37 pm

People need to ask to be tested...i test who ever i see ask for a test and sometimes i will say if they want a test if i am not busy and see they are still not in a dorm. and the testing system is being used everyone in a dorm has gone through the system.

if you don't like the colors that is honestly not our fault and not to sound mean but its a color get over it. and no one is "spoon-fed" top dorms the only way someone gets in a dorm without getting tested is if they are the moderator of that dorm (except nox as he was the gold dorm mod but resigned so he will have to be tested in future when he starts to become active on forum again)

the reason you cant have your own group is because it would be unfair to other people and if i were to give you your own group everyone would want their own group and then the dorms would become non-existent.

and i will admit i have been unactive a bit as i am very busy with my senior year in highschool as i am preping for college and such...that i hope you can understand.and i did give a reason for not allowing the group if you never asked me why when i was on then how could give you that reason?

honestly i am bit offended that you would think i would do anything in that list of "not best options" i am not that kind of person and i am very open to changes to the academy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heroacademy.forumotion.com
Koovis

PostSubject: Re: Ahem~ First Academy test begins now.   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Bob Pwner99 wrote:
People need to ask to be tested...i test who ever i see ask for a test and sometimes i will say if they want a test if i am not busy and see they are still not in a dorm. and the testing system is being used everyone in a dorm has gone through the system.

Been asked to be tested several times already. Admins neglect the request. As Mia has said, she needs materials to test people. You should have sets of questions pre-made so people can be tested. You can't be on at all times so you should consider doing this.

Bob Pwner99 wrote:
if you don't like the colors that is honestly not our fault and not to sound mean but its a color get over it. and no one is "spoon-fed" top dorms the only way someone gets in a dorm without getting tested is if they are the moderator of that dorm (except nox as he was the gold dorm mod but resigned so he will have to be tested in future when he starts to become active on forum again)

As I recall, you said that we should stay light blue or join a dorm. Join a dorm.

JOIN. A. DORM.

Meaning, we don't need to be tested to join a dorm and that is being spoon-fed.

Bob Pwner99 wrote:
the reason you cant have your own group is because it would be unfair to other people and if i were to give you your own group everyone would want their own group and then the dorms would become non-existent.

We just want to be in a group. That one was made seeing how we weren't going to be tested. If we were tested=We wouldn't have asked for our own.

Bob Pwner99 wrote:

and i will admit i have been unactive a bit as i am very busy with my senior year in highschool as i am preping for college and such...that i hope you can understand.and i did give a reason for not allowing the group if you never asked me why when i was on then how could give you that reason?

I can understand because, I too, am in my senior year of high school. Plus, you're hardly on? How can I ask you? Derp.

Bob Pwner99 wrote:

honestly i am bit offended that you would think i would do anything in that list of "not best options" i am not that kind of person and i am very open to changes to the academy.

I come off extremely strong but, with good intentions. Your academy will go through worse so it's best to get used to the harsh comments early on. If you're open to change then try this:

For the written test, make a list of questions and send them to admin/mods with the answers. Admins/Mods then can choose maybe 5 or 10 of the questions from the list to ask the testee.

Love, Koo-cha. :=D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Xaqairy

PostSubject: Re: Ahem~ First Academy test begins now.   Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:54 pm

There IS a written list of questions. I was PM'd it the week the Academy started.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasu~

PostSubject: Re: Ahem~ First Academy test begins now.   Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:22 pm

Charles Xaqairy wrote:
There IS a written list of questions. I was PM'd it the week the Academy started.

I think you need to re-read Koo's post. It clearly says that not every admin/mod has it. And that's the problem.

How's a written list any good if everyone who has it isn't online when it is needed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Pwner99
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ahem~ First Academy test begins now.   Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:02 pm

Koovis wrote:

Been asked to be tested several times already. Admins neglect the request. As Mia has said, she needs materials to test people. You should have sets of questions pre-made so people can be tested. You can't be on at all times so you should consider doing this.

I was not aware Miale lacked the necessary testing materials until recently when she told me of it,....probably due to you trying to get tested. that has been correct and i do apologize but that doesn't mean you can't be tested by someone else i see multiple mods on everyday no reason they can't test you.

Koovis wrote:

As I recall, you said that we should stay light blue or join a dorm. Join a dorm.

JOIN. A. DORM.

Meaning, we don't need to be tested to join a dorm and that is being spoon-fed.

Yes i did say that but i meant to join by getting tested. as i said previously no one gets spoon-fed dorms and i will not change that for anyone. i am even going to be making a testing system for mods to see if they will be able stay the mods of their dorms. when i said join a dorm it meant get tested sorry if that wasn't clear but often people don't notice if what they say doesn't exactly match up with what they mean.

Koovis wrote:

We just want to be in a group. That one was made seeing how we weren't going to be tested. If we were tested=We wouldn't have asked for our own.

And again just cause 1 mod did not have the written test, she does now, does not mean you couldn't have taken the duel test or had some other mod give you the test.

Koovis wrote:

I can understand because, I too, am in my senior year of high school. Plus, you're hardly on? How can I ask you? Derp.

I usually do not come on until 4-10pm Pacific time. if that is not a window that you are on then that can not be help. but there is such a thing as PM.

Koovis wrote:

I come off extremely strong but, with good intentions. Your academy will go through worse so it's best to get used to the harsh comments early on. If you're open to change then try this:

For the written test, make a list of questions and send them to admin/mods with the answers. Admins/Mods then can choose maybe 5 or 10 of the questions from the list to ask the testee.

There is a list of questions and as i said previous all mods "now" have and except for Mia add since they became mod.

I will send you the test through a PM for you to take if you wish to be placed in a dorm but you will still need to be duel tested by a mod when they are on.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heroacademy.forumotion.com
Rainbow-sama

PostSubject: A wild solution appears!   Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:45 pm

there arent enough mods/admins to accomplish this so either
1. create a tester usergroup
2. let reds and yellows test
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Xaqairy

PostSubject: Re: Ahem~ First Academy test begins now.   Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:27 pm

There ARE enough. I think the problem is their activity. I might be inactive occasionally b/c I'm not using my own computer or I'm watching anime online and I cbb enough to log in. But I almost always log in to the Academy beforehand. When I don't see anyone on, I log out and watch some anime.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Ahem~ First Academy test begins now.   Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:26 pm

Very interesting group of people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahem~ First Academy test begins now.   

Back to top Go down

Ahem~ First Academy test begins now.
Page 1 of 1