Hero Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes born to save the dueling world from meta decks.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magical Force

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikaru Shidou

Magical Force Empty
PostSubject: Magical Force   Magical Force Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:10 pm

Hikaru was an ordinary girl with long, brown hair that fell to her waist. Her favorite deck were Spellcasters. She had two duel spirits, Dharc the Dark Charmer and Lyna the Light Charmer.

Currently, she was in a duel. On her field were two monsters face down, and two set traps. Her opponent had Airknight Parshath on the field, and one card face-down on the field."

"Nice try, but I flip summon my Lyna the Light Charmer and Night's End Sorcerer. Lyna takes control of Airknight Parshath. Next, I shall normal summon Dharc the Dark Charmer. Next, I tune Lyna with Night's End Sorcerer to synchro summon Tempest Magician. She inflicts 500 points of damage to you. Next, I attack your Airknight Parshath with Tempest Magician."

The magician lunged at crouching fairy, destroying it.

"Since it's now my second main phase, I send Dharc the Dark Charmer and Tempest Magician to grave and special summon Familiar-Possessed - Dharc from my deck. His effect also allows me to add another Lyna from deck to hand. Next, I use Monster Reborn to bring back Tempest Magician. With that, I end my turn."

"My move." her opponent said, drawing a card." I activate Cost Down, which means all monsters in my hand have their leverls decreased by 2. I summon Airknight Parshath to the field and end my turn."

"Tempest Magician, attack!"

"I play Dimensional Prison."

"Chain Solemn Judgment. True that my life points are halved, but your trap is negated and destroyed." Hikaru said

Her opponent moaned as attack destroyed his monster.

"Familiar-Possessed - Dharc, attack him directly."

H: 4000
O: 2100

"My move. I play Monster Reborn. I special summon my Ancient Gear Golem from graveyard, and I ser one monster face-down."

tbc
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

Magical Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Force   Magical Force Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:15 pm

Kewl
Back to top Go down

Magical Force
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hero Academy :: Miscellaneous :: FanFic-
Jump to: