Hero Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes born to save the dueling world from meta decks.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recent inactivity

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob Pwner99
Admin
Bob Pwner99

Recent inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Recent inactivity   Recent inactivity Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:46 pm

For about the last 2 weeks the activity of the academy has gone down a lot. i do see some people on every now and then but generally don't stay on very long.

If you do not come on because of the inactivity please help advertise the academy and try to be more active on the forum as it will make more people come on and make the academy a fun place to be.

Please help the academy if you still want to be apart of it as i don't want it to die and i am sure many of the members don't as well.

there are some tournaments, fanfics and roleplays going on right now to keep people occupied and if you want something else then please post a reply of what you want and we will try and implement it into the academy to help it thrive.
Back to top Go down
https://heroacademy.forumotion.com
Riolu

Riolu

Recent inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent inactivity   Recent inactivity Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:07 pm

o-o I think everyone went to cryo

but we still visit doh
Back to top Go down
http://colwellkr.no-ip.org
DuelCharmer338

DuelCharmer338

Recent inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent inactivity   Recent inactivity Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:06 pm

So true, we visit, but we don't really stay often.
Back to top Go down
Charles Xaqairy

Charles Xaqairy

Recent inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent inactivity   Recent inactivity Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:50 pm

I'm on almost everyday. I don't stay b/c there's no one on.
Back to top Go down
VipRev

VipRev

Recent inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent inactivity   Recent inactivity Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:13 pm

Whats cryo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recent inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent inactivity   Recent inactivity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent inactivity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hero Academy :: Academy Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: