Hero Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes born to save the dueling world from meta decks.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meine Retirementish thing.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainbow-sama

Rainbow-sama

Meine Retirementish thing. Empty
PostSubject: Meine Retirementish thing.   Meine Retirementish thing. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Sooooooo, yeah read the title, I'm just about done with dueling, save like 2 weeks, the only thing keeping me going wasmsome strange notion that my failed inactive team was worth something (it had to be said sorry few active team rainbowers), then fwa died and most of my friends came here, and it's just gotten stale. Duel after duel, of the same shit decks wth the same shit players who think their netdecking is incredible, It's gotten old, and FWA was the few working organs keeping my aged dueling persona alive, it was special and different from all academies, and many of you helped destroy it (sorry friends but its true, i still like you all but its true).

Epilogue; my thoughts on academies: Academies peak for me, at testing, people telling me how good I am, and then it enters the same crap, over and over, except fwa, tesing,dorm,idle chat with the same 6 people every day, retest etc.. Its gets dull if people dont keep it fresh, and even in retirement i'll get on chat once a week or so, and see how you guys are, But BOB, YOUR BIGGEST TASK AS ADMIN IS TO DIFFERENCIATE THE PLACE FROM EVERYNE ELSE (whether this means another dorm restructure, weekly tournaments, recruiting drives, teams, WARS, whatever it takes to keep it fresh, that is how an academy suceeds

aaand i'm rambling sooo farewells to (in no particular order)
Armand: My guardian star. You're really funny man, and a good leader, go far for me Wink

Entay: Dang(noswear) boi, you're too happy and yet mature, a good friend too even if you cant speak properly

Bob: You have to set this place apart. Also, you're a nice guy and thanks for watching so many of my duels.

Charmer: Ever read romeo and juliet? you're mercutio in the way you make me smile yet pick fights alot.

MIALE-SENPAI: First off, i cant resist talking about manga when i chat with you and atri, it's scary. Aaanyways, you're too funny as well, and can take care of business in a duel.

The Atrium: fellow otaku, a wise motherfucker to boot

Crow: You were nice to me

Everyone Ever in Team Rainbow: sorry for failing you guys, we shouldve been the best dammit and i shouldve been better about making you get on members

Well in closing, I'm not totally leavling moreof explaining my upcoming inactivity and giving farewells for when i do disappear. Lastly i'm not trying to bash anyone or anything, some stuff needed to be said, period

So long space cowboy...
Sorry if i forgot anyone
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi Mia

Tsurugi Mia

PostSubject: Re: Meine Retirementish thing.   Meine Retirementish thing. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:23 pm

We'll miss you dear. You better come back some times cause senpai will get mad! è_é
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: Meine Retirementish thing.   Meine Retirementish thing. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:39 pm

idk what ju peoples are tlking about O.O
Back to top Go down
Sasu~

Sasu~

PostSubject: Re: Meine Retirementish thing.   Meine Retirementish thing. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Hurr~ Bye I guess?!
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: Meine Retirementish thing.   Meine Retirementish thing. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Nah brah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meine Retirementish thing.   Meine Retirementish thing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meine Retirementish thing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hero Academy :: Miscellaneous :: General-
Jump to: